Sunday, October 17, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

We headed out for our annual Pumpkin Patch trip today. Granted, it was about 80 degrees and blaring sun but we all had a great time. Wes's two sisters joined us with their little ones and all the cousins were able to play and enjoy the fun together. We were about 1/2 done with our day and my stupid camera battery died, i was sooooo flippin mad. I was able to use my phone to take some shots and Wes's sister Nancy took some with her camera. The girls picked out pumpkins, we ate funnel cake, snow cones, and caramel apples. We are all so worn out, and just ready to curl up on the couch and relax. Here are some pictures of our excursion and also of the stupid scarecrow I had to buy at Home Depot. I am regretting that decision more and more. Every time I walk by our front door or a window I jump half a mile thinking it is someone standing in my front yard. Seriously?? haha



No comments:

Post a Comment