Thursday, August 4, 2011

Happenings

I can't believe the summer is almost over! At this point I am more than happy it's coming to an end. The heat has been extreme, and the kids are restless. The house still has not sold and day by day I am getting more and more discouraged. We went ahead and reduced by 5k and still have yet to have any bites. We have had a few 2nd showings which is a good sign, but they all have fizzled. I am just ready for a fresh start. I have been feeling overwhelmed with all this and just want to know that it is worth it.

Kellan is doing awesome. We had his 4mo appt this past week and to my utter surprise he only weighed 14lbs13oz. 50%!! I was thinking he was much much more. ha! He was also 50% in height and head. My baby boy is 100% average and absolutely perfect!!! He also rolled. He flipped from his back to stomach, it took him a few days to muster up the strength to do it again, but now he can't be laid on his back because he automatically flips to his tummy. This is a problem since the child can't stand tummy time. He is constantly screeching and whimpering, and I know exactly why. Silly boy.

My iPhone broke. I literally feel like my right arm has been chopped off at the elbow. It went to charge one night and never came back on. I had the old 3Gs and am now waiting for the 5G which is rumoured to be out in September. Luckily my dear friend John sold me his old 3G to tied me over until I can get the new one. I bought a $20 "GO" phone and that lasted all of 18 hours before i called John. I couldn't handle not having Internet, touch screen, FACEBOOK!! Wow, I am a spoiled brat. So this post will have no pic's since I am unable to upload pic's still.

Elise starts Kindergarten in just 2 weeks!! This is so bittersweet. I can't believe she is old enough for school. I feel like these past 5.5 years are all a blur. At the same time I am ready for her to go. She is quite the handful and with her constant energy she wears us all out. We are taking advantage of Missouri's tax free weekend and purchasing all her school supplies and clothing during it. Why does Kansas not have this???

Anyways, these are the happenings going on right now. Hopefully the house will move, we will move, and I can relax. Who am I kidding...

No comments:

Post a Comment