Friday, January 14, 2011

Life gets in the way

It has been almost 2 months since my last entry. We have been so overwhelmed with life and all thats going on that I have basically put most things on the backburner. We were in New York for almost 2 weeks and that was such a nice relaxing vacation. The girls had so much fun in the snow and being able to play and see G-ma Chele and PePaw. Makes me miss my family that much more. While visiting I somehow came down with a wicked cold, well that was 3.5 weeks ago and I am still suffering with no end in sight. I was on a zpak, mucinex, sudafed, robitussin, vicks, tylenol cold, and now amoxicillin. We are hoping that the amoxicillin will do something and end this misery. I have also foun d such relief in Afrin nasal spray. Only proble is that you cannot use it for more than 3 days. WHAT??? This cold has lasted almost a month and I finally find something that allows me to breathe and you say I can't take it anymore. Damn!! It literally takes me from complete congestion, not being able to talk or catch my breathe to pure nasal heaven. I will have to investigate further as to why it only has a 3 day limit. In Baby news, I am currently 29.5 weeks and into my 3rd trimester. With only 10 or less weeks to go, we still have a great deal of stuff to buy and to get done. I was unfortunatly hospitalized last night due to major cramping and lower backpain. We could figure out what was the cause but I have been cram free all day, and now have an arsenal of meds on hand to ward off any upcoming pre term labor issues. We have yet to tell family of our name choice for our little boy, and I think it will probably be held off until he is born. Less stress that way. My Birthday is next week and my sister is flying in to spend the week with me. Wes will be in Vegas for work, so it will be nice to have someone here to help me with the girls and just keep me company. We will conclude the BdaY week with a dinner at RA ( my favorite sushi resturant) and all my closest friends will be joining! That is basically my last 2 months in a nutshell. I will make more of an effort to update!!

No comments:

Post a Comment