Wednesday, January 26, 2011

What a pain

I should have known that my "uneventful" pregnancy would take a turn. Don't they always? Monday night I started feeling this weird burning pain on the top half of my belly. I wrote it off as eating late and possible intigestion and went to bed. I was up all night long, tossing and turning. It hurt to sleep on either side and I obviously can't sleep on my stomach or my back. So Tuesday I figured I would try to take some Miralax and see if it was a "back up" issue, well that wasnt the problem. I took some GasX, nope, not the problem. My stomach was hurting more and more. It especially hurts while standing or sitting straight up. I put a call into my Dr's office yesterday...on her day off, of course. The "on call" Dr told me to take a previcid and some mylanta and see if that works. Well, i had neither in the house, Wes was in Springfield on buisness, and the girls were sleeping. I waited till about 7pm thinking I would somehow outgrow the pain and I broke down and asked Wes to come home. I am a bit nervous since this isn't going away. i have an appt today to see my ob, but i have a feeling they will assume it's gas or constipation. I know this is not normal. It shouldnt hurt to walk or stand. I should have this sharp burning pain at all. I am praying for some sort of relief. I was just in the hospital for cramping/contractions. They are going to think I am a hypochondriac. I know Wes's parents feel that I am constantly having issues. i hate hate worrying about what other people think, but it's hard when youv'e been told that pregnancy dosnt "agree" with you or "thank God this is your last"... i know my body, and I deffinitly know what is not normal, and this is one of those things. Ill update once I get an answer.

1 comment:

  1. oh no! Hope everything is ok. Don't worry what anyone thinks, ALWAYS better to be safe than sorry! Good luck mama!

    ReplyDelete