Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Brusha - Brusha














El and the xray







Ava waiting her turn










Well we went for our very first dental visit yesterday! I have to admit, I really thought it would be a nightmare. I know i always hated going to the dentist,still do. I decided on a "kid friendly" dental office. The website showed the awesome waiting room with video games, fish tanks, movies, how could I pass that up. We arrived about 15 min early and I was pleasantly impressed with the waiting room. There were so many different things to choose from to keep them occupied. they even had a coffee bar for the parents!! We quickly got called back and Elise was asked to go first. She is normally a great patient and she didn't disappoint. they started with x-rays, which she breezed through. Ava was next in line for hers and did equally as well. The hygienist was very impressed. We then went into an open area with 3 dental chairs all of which had flat screen TVs overhead. Tangled was the movie of the day. Ava decided to go first for her cleaning and she was so excited to get cherry flavored toothpaste. She laid there motionless until every tooth was sparkly clean. El then hopped up and sailed through it. We then waited for the Dentist to come and check their teeth. They were both deemed perfect. The xrays showed El's adult teeth starting to creep up, so she said by her next apt we should have some wiggles!!! When we were finished, they gave them each a care bag, ice cream, a toy and a report card. Yes, I said ice cream! so proud of my girls and I just love how places now cater to the little ones and make what can be an unpleasent experience fun.


Have to show Elise's crazy curly hair! It's beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment