Monday, May 10, 2010

Loss...

I will make this as short as possible as I an having difficulty even writing. Today I had a miscarriage. I never announced my pregnancy publicly and I think subconsiously now I know why. I was 6 weeks and 4 days. I began spotting on Saturday night and by this morning it had turned from pale pink to deep red. I knew what was happening but called the Dr anyway. She had me come in for a sono and it only showed a 4 week sac, no baby, no heartbeat, an empty sac. I walked through my front door and the cramping started, I am in quite alot of pain, not just physically but emotionally. Hopefully the worst is over and the cramping will subside. I just can't believe this is happening to me. It has taken me 10 months to get this baby and now your taking it! Why??? So Many questions that will never be answered. Well, the world still turns so onward I go. I'm hoping tomorrow will be better.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Christina - I am so sorry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christina I'm so sorry for your loss. I lost my first pregnancy at 8 weeks and I know it's not even a fraction of what you have been going through with trying to get pregnant but I feel your pain. It's so hard. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete