Sunday, February 20, 2011

Stop and Pray

Friday night I was catching up on my blogger buddies when I read a post that shook my soul. A woman that I met through a Web MD board had lost her dear sweet baby girl suddenly this past Thursday. The sweet baby was at the babysitter and stopped breathing. I had to read and re-read this post over and over agin before it could sink in. I have been following this womans story from her positive pregnancy test to now. She is bravely talking about this through her blog and everytime I read a new post my heart just breaks for her. Why must God take such innocence?? Why must he punish good, loving parents?? I know SIDS is a reality and that it DOES happen, I just hate that it does. Please say a prayer for this woman, her husband and their family as they embark on this journey that no one ever should.

No comments:

Post a Comment