Thursday, March 31, 2011

One week old





This baby (knock on wood) has got to be the best baby in the world. He sleeps, eats, poops, repeats. He has cried 2 or 3 times since coming home and one was due to a bath, his belly button rubbing his diaper, and the other strapping him in the carseat. He wakes up and just makes little noises to alert me he is ready for a diaper change and a boobie. I think God gave me a laid back child to help ease us all into this life of 3 kids. it has been more of a struggle with the girls than i anticipated. although my mom is here and pays them so much attention they still have been very demanding. i have had some feelings of guilt since I am basically at the baby's beckoning call, but am trying so hard to be paitent and show equal attention. I love that everyday he changes but at the same time, i just want him to stay exactly the same. He is so sweet and did I mention ADORABLE!! It's so amazing how the heart can continue to accomidate room for extra love to shared.

1 comment:

  1. He is BEYOND adorable girl! And soooooooo beautiful! Congrats mama!

    ReplyDelete